Learning Solution: Agriware 365 | Operations | Time Management
Feel free to contact us.
Submit your Learning Solution
Fill in your contact information to sign up for the Agriware 365 Operations - Time Learning Solution. After your submission we will send you the details and confirmation information.
This course will guide you thru the typical business processes & application features. This course will learn both the Agriware Business Central AND the Agriware Operations settings & processes.
You will learn how to manage employees and their availability, roster, working times & absence.
Register time per activity and employee with the Agriware Operations Time app.
Learn how to check, correct, and approve the registered time on employee worksheets per day and week. Last but not least, learn how to deal with overtime and auto-apply overtime labels on the employee worksheets.
This course contains both the concept explanation, examples of the common business processes and the setup of required master data.
- Labor pattern & working time
- Employment agencies
- Absence planning & roster
Mobile Time Registration
- Time tracking per activity & products
- Time attendance clocking & breaks
- Time registration logbook
- Employee time sheets
- Check, correct & approve hours
- Process daily & weekly time sheets
- Overtime labels & calculation rules
- Overtime rates and percentages
- Time-For-Time compensation
- Time app user experience & behavior
- Base setup & best practice tips
Agriware 365 Business Central
(BC17 or higher)
Production Manager / Supervisors /
HR staff / Worksheet Approvers
200-400 hour approx.
- Application Onboarding Course
- Access to a Agriware 365 Business Central system
- Access to a Agriware 365 Operations Time App
100% e-learning based
999 EUR per user subscription*
* 3 months access OR Unlimited access & updates with 20% annual fee.