Learning Solution: Agriware 365 | Production I
Feel free to contact us.
Submit your Learning Solution
Fill in your contact information to sign up for the Agriware 365 Production I Learning Solution. After your submission we will send you the details and confirmation information.
This course will guide you thru the essential job production related processes & features of the application. You will learn how to plan and manage your production jobs and how to plan and register the location area capacity, labor activities and how to finish your production jobs with Agriware. Also the set up of master data like production schemes, activity schemes, raw materials and plant materials are part of this course.
- Introduction & Production Concepts
- Plan & Produce Jobs
- Plan & Purchase Material
- Location planning & Manage Area Capacity
- Activity & Labor planning
- Germination & Scrap management
- Plan, assign work orders
- Register work order results
- Finish job production results
Master data management
- Item structure plant & raw materials
- Production schemes, growing phases & duration
- Activity schemes, resources & labor standard
- Production preference settings
Agriware 365 Business Central
(BC17 or higher)
Production / Planning / Labor / Area staff
60-80 hour approx.
Application Onboarding Course.
Access to an Agriware 365 system
(optionally, ask for our training database)
100% e-learning based
999 EUR per user subscription*
* 1 month access OR Unlimited access & updates with 20% annual fee.